ESTIMATING BILL OF MATERIALS
ESTIMATING BILL OF MATERIALS shows you how to calculate the different materials required for your projects - systematically, accurately and fast !!!
This book contains procedures and systems for accurately calculating different materials required in construction projects.
A REQUIREMENTS IN ESTIMATING BILL OF MATERIALS
B ESTIMATING CEMENT, SAND, GRAVEL AND FILL
C CONCRETE HOLLOW BLOCKS & DECORATIVE
D ESTIMATING REINFORCING STEEL BARS
E ESTIMATING LUMBER. BOARDS. NAILS & BOLTS
F ROOFING SHEETS, TILES AND ACCESSORIES
G WINDOWS, DOORS AND ACCESSORIES
H ESTIMATING WALL S FLOOR FINISHING MATERIALS
I PLUMBING FIXTURES, PIPES AND FITTINGS
J ESTIMATING PAINTS AND COATINGS
• Size 21 6mm X 254mm (8.5” x I0”)
• 260 pages; offset-printed on book paper
• Provided with full-color laminated jacket
• Fully illustrated with computer-generated architectural and engineering drawings
• Presents organized methods for calculating construction materials with simple formulas, tables and illustrative problems with easy step-by-step solutions.
ESTIMATING BILL OF MATERIALS is sold P620.00 per copy nationwide by the National Books Store, Merriam & Webster Book Store and other book distributors. If bought directly at our stockroom located at 420 Bacood Street, Santa Mesa, Manila, you will get 15 % discount. Shipping charges will be shouldered by customer who wish delivery of the book/s to their address via LBC delivery service...